Saturday, November 24, 2012

Title you new post "Task_3-5 Reflection"


What ideas have you contributed to your team this week?
I was able to input some ideas that helped to create our rubric that would fit our SLO.

What role did you play on your team this week?
I helped to look over our scenario for the past weeks and put in contributions based on that. 

How did you encourage and support your team members this week?
I'm not sure if I encouraged our team member enough this week however my support came through communicating about the assignment, meeting up when needed, and contributing what I could.

Did the group have any questions or problems this week?
PandaNation is always full of AWESOMENESS, however this week we weren't able to all meet as usual but that didn't stop the pandas from getting the task done.  We had an AWESOME leader this week, thanks Kortnee!
                            



No comments:

Post a Comment