Saturday, November 3, 2012

Task_3-2 Reflection

  
 
What roles did the members of your team have this week?
       I took the role of the leader this week and along with my entire team we researched information   relating to the assignment and as a team created a scenario where we were able to come up with an SLO that would fit our subject area. 

   Given your role in the group this week, how did you contribute to group?
       I contributed by doing my part of gathering information for the assignment, adding in ideas for our SLO, and as a leader communicating constantly with my team to get our assignment completed. 

  What worked well this week?
       Communication, I think I have a great team, we are able to communicate very well and that's very important in team work.  Also the type with me tool seem to work really well for us, it is a neat and reliable tool that allows our team to input multiple information at the same time and it also lets us check each others work and make corrections at the same time as well.  So we get to collaborate and assess each others work all at once while in different places. 

   What will you do differently next time? 
       The thing I always hope to do differently the next time around, is to just do a better job.

No comments:

Post a Comment