Saturday, October 6, 2012

Task 1 Deliverable

Hello!  Here's my assignment for this week.  I'm getting the feel of things now, I find it a bit easier and I enjoy doing these assignments more and more.

Prior to doing this assignment I never used ScreenR before.  I was able to use my twitter account to keep updated with the latest "teacher news".  I found it very helpful and there is a lot of information that is very useful not just for teachers but students as well.


I do plan on continuing to manage the news resources that I have gathered in my personal learning network.  It motivates me to keep learning and knowing what is going on in the 21st century of teaching and technology will help me to understand how I am able to help my future students as well as my own children.  It is always good to know what's going on in the educational world.


I think that a refined personal learning network can be very beneficial for a new teacher and for students.  Teachers are able to keep up with many of new approaches towards teaching, teachers are able to get professional advises, find various resources, lesson plan ideas, helpful solutions, and many other things.  This will help teachers become more effective in teaching and students more effective in learning.


So here's the assignment I had to do, I'm still learning but this was kind of fun and it really helped me to understand how important and helpful it is to use these type of tools.



http://www.screenr.com/user/landa 

No comments:

Post a Comment