Saturday, October 20, 2012

Task #2 Deliverable - Web 2.0 Tool





The web 2.0 tool that I thought was great to use is the Arcademic Skill Builders because it provides fun interactive and educational activities for students to be more engaged and interested in their learning.  I think the only downside of it is that it is designed mostly for elementary aged students but then again, I feel that it could also be used for older aged students who are struggling in the classroom.  Teachers can check student work to see their progression and what area they may need help in and students are able to see what they may need to work on more.  This tool also allows for parents to be able to see what their child is learning in the classroom and they are also able to participate in helping their child in the area the child may be struggling in.

http://www.arcademicskillbuilders.com/

     
  • After completing this review of a web 2.0 tool, I will most definitely continue to use this tool in the classroom.  It's a very helpful tool to engage student learning.

  • Prior to this activity, I really didn't know much about the different tools that were available and easy to use, I would usually just google everything.

  • I think that technology has come a long way, it has continued to become more easier, reliable, and very helpful for the use in the classrooms.  The selection process for these tools have become less complicated with so many options to use.  So far, I think that the selection process for using these tools are great but I'm sure that people are going to continue to find ways to improve the use of these tools as time goes by.

No comments:

Post a Comment